Monday 23 January 2012

Sjal pearl enzyme exfoliating mask

I recently recieved a sample for this face exfoliater and having never heard of the brand before had no idea what to expect. I'm a big fan of face masks, especially exfoliating ones so was very excited to try it. When i first opened up the product and emptied the contents onto my hand the texture was gorgeous, light and had a sweet subtle smell unlike any other face mask i had tried before. The pearl extratcs were clear to see and when applying to my face I could feel them gently exfoliating which was promising since some exfoliaters or masks i've tried have a very weak scrub effect.


After 15 minuets this product proves that it really is a miracle worker. My skin was instantly softer, brighter and had a slightly more even skin tone after just one use! The next morning my skin was even softer and glowing. Excited by this product i looked online to check out of the cost and to my disappointment it was a bit out of my price range but the hefty price tag is understandable. For £128 it's not really the best for somebody on a student budget but i'm determined to find a product with similar effects.

When looking at the ingredients the possibilty of finding a product with similar effects is looking very slim. With ground pearls for gentle polishing, pearl extract for brightening, sapphire, tourmaline, ruby, diamond, amethyst and citrine for vibrational healing, balance and clarity it's no wonder this product comes attached with the £128 bill. Sjal seem to have created a unique exfoliator that i am dying to get my hands on...perhaps if i ever win the lottery? A girl can dream.

By Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment