Saturday 28 April 2012

Korres Fluid Gel Cleanser- White Tea

So i have heard many great things about the Korres brand and with a large celebrity clientele thought i would give the products a go. Zunetta always feature Korres in there sales so getting a good deal wasn't too difficult and who could say no to £9.10 for a popular cleanser? Once it arrived Jenny told me that white tea is really good for the skin so i was hoping for good results. Korres products are all natural which was another added bonus! I have now used all of this product which lasted a good 3 months. At the start this product was amazing, leaving my skin so soft but then i think my skin got too used to the product. Fair enough this cleanser has kept my skin at bay but at the same time hasn't made it look amazing which was a little disappointing considering the hype around it. For the price however i would definitely buy it again it is such a bargain, my skin sometimes did feel a little dry after some use but that's what moisturizer is for! Even though it claims it is suitable for all skin types i wouldn't recommend it if you already have naturally dry skin. The white tea I feel can be quiet strong. Have any of you guys tried it and what did you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment