Saturday 28 April 2012

March- Harrods GlossyBox

Okay I know it's a bit late, but while i'm still anxiously waiting for my April box to arrive i thought i would get up to date. Better late than ever. The Harrods box was my first glossybox and i had been eyeing them up for a while but being a student on a budget was yet to be sold on the beauty boxes. Now i am obsessed with Harrods, if i could i would live there...but that would make me spend far too much! So as soon as i saw this limited edition beauty i had to have it.




Sorry for the poor camera quality. The box came beautifully presented and I was so excited, like a kid at Christmas! Needless to say I love all the products in the box especially the Bliss body butter which smells divine, and I have always been a fan of Leighton Denny nail varnish, the cover is amazing and such a gorgeous colour. Can't wait for my next box :)

No comments:

Post a Comment