Wednesday 22 February 2012

False but Fabulous!

I admit, I wear a lot of false eyelashes. So when Gem suggested buying the 'Mister Mascara' day/night lashes from Zunetta, I was excited to try them out. When they arrived, they were packaged in a huge cardboard box, stuffed with purple tissue paper, and black shredded paper - which was a nice touch. The compact box in which the eyelashes came in were beautifully set out - one side day, and the one side night. It also came with a small pair of red tweezers and some lash glue. I bought these for £6 on offer (and free postage!) so this was more than what I expected.
The lashes themselves were lovely. I was planning a big weekend so I tried the thick night lashes out. The glue was quite clumpy and took a while to tack out but worked well eventually, and stayed on the whole night. The day lashes were considerably lighter than the night ones. I loved wearing these in the daytime as I didn't feel like I was wearing falsies at all, and it saved me from having to put much mascara on.
Sadly these were on offer, but Zunetta have a wide range of lashes - I know where I'll be buying my next pair!
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment