Saturday 25 February 2012

Is the hype about Clinique worth it?

Often when I hear a brand is good I expect great things to only be disappointed. I find it hard to find a general review on brands and for me personally I like to know how trusted the brand is before I commit to buying especially since a few brands can be a bit expensive. 

I have had a long battle with my skin regarding texture and breakouts but that doesn't stop me trying new ranges! However whatever product I try out I will always return and stay faithful to the miracle I consider Clinique. I started with the anti-blemish solutions set as for years I had not found a cure to my acne problem and after 6 months found my skin had fully recovered and suffered rarely from the odd breakout here and there. 



So then it was time to change my range and the wonderful thing about Clinique that they have four different daily routine sets, each suited to a different skin type so you can be sure to be getting the best for your skin. I discovered I was best suited to their type two range and altogether cost £45 for 3 items. This may seem a lot but for the quality it is well worth the price and lasts about 3 months so essentially you are paying £15 a month for gorgeous skin! I have tried around 8 Clinique products and never been disappointed with the results. I'm a particular fan of their lipglosses. 

So why not go in for a free consultation? And word to the wise, Clinique are very generous with their free samples. The first time i purchased Clinique i received 3 goodies of a decent sizer in a mini make-up bag and fell in love with their youth surge moisturizer. 
Gemma

2 comments:

  1. I love clinique products!
    They are just perfect!
    great post!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I moved to Finland in 2010 I started to have a problem with breakouts and nothing that I tried helped...maybe I should give Clinique a chance xD



    I started my blog last month, if you want to check it out this is the adress http://formakeupfans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete